Forensic Training Partnership
We are a new breed of 'people before profit' organisation. Our service users are primarily people working in the public sector, whose main role is to provide a service to the public they serve. FTP is a mutual organisation set up to help support people who need training in forensic services, from crime scene examination to Crown Court witness testimony.
Offering bespoke training and equipping the next generation of CSI’s to succeed in their roles and develop their careers:
- Training the next generation of crime scene investigators.
- By facilitating contact with the most qualified and experienced trainers nationally.
- Through delivering customised training and offering support past the classroom experience.
- With a focused approach on sustainability of the environment from the products we use to the role of the CSI.
The needs of youe Team members can vary, talk to us and discuss your specific requirements and we will tailor our solution accordingly. All our students have access to the trainers beyond the classroom sessions and duration of the course for advice and support. We want your teams to succeed.
Testimonials from Students our Partners have Trained
Feedback both from our students and organisations we support is important from a training session because it helps to:
- Assess the effectiveness of the training. Feedback can help to identify what was learned, what was not learned, and what areas need to be improved. This information can be used to make changes to the training program so that it is more effective in the future.
- Identify the needs of the learners. Feedback can help to identify what the learners are interested in learning, what they are struggling with, and what they need more help with. This information can be used to tailor the training program to the specific needs of the learners.
- Motivate the learners. When learners feel that their feedback is valued, they are more likely to be motivated to learn. Feedback can also help to build relationships between the learners and the trainer, which can further motivate the learners.
- Improve the learning experience. Feedback can help to make the learning experience more enjoyable and engaging for the learners. This can lead to better learning outcomes.
Thank you so much Tonja for all your help with photography 🙂 And also for my camera thanks you for not letting it be thrown out the window - Elina
Thank you so much for being a great teacher and for all your help the past three weeks! Love Sophie x
My Whole Career!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your tips and tricks will be with me my whole career and I ccan't thank you enough! No group will ever beat our group and what the f stop if you find a better group! Thank you again, Love Safron xx